Friday, May 15, 2009

Democrats vs. Republicans

Why can't we just get along? I don't think there has ever been a time when the United States did not have a Democratic or Republican party battling it out, and I think it is time we do. If you think about it, that is what most people base their votes on. Is the candidate a Democratic or a Republican. When they should really be basing their votes on who will run our beautiful country the best and who will take care of your social class (lower, middle, upper). That is how I base my vote; I'm not a set Democrat and I'm not a set Republican, I just choose who I think is going to take care of me and my family the best. And if the candidate you did not want in office wins, then you should still support them because like it or not they are now the President of the United States and you will have to live under their rule or just move out of the United States. When Bush was elected for a second term I did not believe he should have, but I supported him as my president and hoped for the best. Now it is Obama's turn and I believe that he is going to do everything in his power to take care of us the way we should. Go Obama!